Excitingly, LossLit has been shortlisted for the Saboteur Awards 2015 in the category ‘Best Collaborative Work’!
You can see the shortlist here, and if you enjoy LossLit, then we’d be very grateful if you could vote for us here. Voting is open until May 24th, and the results will be announced at the awards evening hosted by Sabotage Reviews, on 31st May 2015 at Vout-O-Reenees in London. Tickets to the prizegiving are available here.
We really appreciate your support!
About the Contributor
Kit Caless and Aki Schilz co-founded the LossLit project in the summer of 2014. The project ran initially on Twitter, with the hashtag attracting hundreds of contributions from around the world and a Storify of curated ‘highlights’ reaching thousands of views in a number of days. Now, the Twitter writeclub runs monthly (first Wednesday, 9-11pm UK time), and all tagged contributions are shared from the @LossLit account. Associate Editor Jonny Keyworth joined the LossLit editorial team in 2017.
More from Issue Seven:
- Offshore Sakhalin Island by Hideko Sueoka
- She Looks (A Sestina) by Nicki Hastie
- Stigma by Abeer Ameer
- Lassaba by Lisa Kiew
- If Fong Has Already Been Born by Alberto Ramirez
- Aftermath by David Hanlon
- Mother by Georgina Norie
- Eating History by Clementine Ewokolo Burnley
- We Are Now Beginning Our Descent by Malcolm Devlin
- Setting Free the Spirits by Susmita Bhattacharya
- What Country’s This? by Alexandra Cocksworth
- BEatIn is just a snow blizzIard by Erkembode