Excitingly, LossLit has been shortlisted for the Saboteur Awards 2015 in the category ‘Best Collaborative Work’!
You can see the shortlist here, and if you enjoy LossLit, then we’d be very grateful if you could vote for us here. Voting is open until May 24th, and the results will be announced at the awards evening hosted by Sabotage Reviews, on 31st May 2015 at Vout-O-Reenees in London. Tickets to the prizegiving are available here.
We really appreciate your support!
About the Contributor
Kit Caless and Aki Schilz co-founded the LossLit project in the summer of 2014. The project ran initially on Twitter, with the hashtag attracting hundreds of contributions from around the world and a Storify of curated ‘highlights’ reaching thousands of views in a number of days. Now, the Twitter writeclub runs monthly (first Wednesday, 9-11pm UK time), and all tagged contributions are shared from the @LossLit account. Associate Editor Jonny Keyworth joined the LossLit editorial team in 2017.
More from Issue Six:
- Give Sorrow Words by Anna Vaught
- Pull me in by Melissa Fu
- Variations on Girl with a Red Balloon by Tessa Torgeson
- Written in Advance by Nathan Fidler
- Mrs Fox by Marian Womack
- Tomorrow by Vivienne Burgess
- The Kulaks Of Chelsea by Tadhg Muller
- Some Kind Of Happiness by Heidi James
- Dust Covers and Margins by Jennie E. Owen
- Sitting, Standing, Mending by Alison Jean Lester
- Ghosts by Catherine Mitchell
- And I was filled with such delight by Catherine Edmunds